Boston Public Garden also known as "The Public Garden" sits in the center of Boston
and is surrounded on the east by Charles Street and Boston Common, on the north by Beacon Street and Beacon Hill, on the west by Arlington Street and Back Bay, and on the south by Boylston Street. The Public Garden, a component of the Emerald Necklace park system, was the country's first public botanical garden covering over 24acres of land. It is a gorgeous park located at No. 4 Charles street in Boston, United State, designed by the eminent architect, George F. Meacham and believed to be the most beautiful garden in Boston with fantastic maintenance.
The Public garden was established in 1837 in a land filled area of Back Bay positioned along the sea harbors. Two years after it was established, a corporation named Horace Gray and Associates was raised to pioneer the Public garden. This aided in the growth of the area and the quick increase in revenue creation. By 1859, the construction was started and was completed in 1862 with its paths and flower beds designed and laid by James Slade and John Galvin. The garden was registered under the National Register of Historic Places in 1972 and is jointly managed by the Mayor's Office, The Parks Department of the City of Boston, and the neighborhood residents.