Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, is a somewhat affluent suburb of Boston, appreciated for its small-town feeling while being in close proximity to the big city. As the town is a bit of a residential community, many locals travel to nearby cities and suburbs to visit attractions and spend some leisure time on the weekend. If you’re looking to visit the area of Chestnut Hill, or already live in this city, you might note some things to see and do so you know you don’t overlook any attractions in the area!
1. Never overlook the chance to see a ballgame at nearby Fenway Park! The park is home to the Boston Red Sox and is so well-known that the team’s owners actually patented the color of its far wall, the infamous “Green Monster.”
2. Boston Tours offers Tours by Foot, a walking tour of famous Boston landmarks and attractions. Tours by Foot is a great way to ensure you don’t overlook any famous sights in the greater Boston area while getting some exercise and fresh air at the same time!
3. The Hammond Pond Reservation is a favorite attraction for Chestnut Hill residents who want to enjoy the great outdoors. Less than half a mile from the city, the reservation offers lots of trails for hikers of all skill levels, and you can also just set up a few folding chairs and enjoy the sights and sounds of its many streams and ponds as well!
4. Less than four miles from Chestnut Hill is the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston’s oldest, largest, and perhaps best-known art museum. The museum is known for its fine collection of impressionist paintings, Egyptian and Asian collections, and early American art as well.
5. The Samuel Adams Brewery is very well-known in the Boston area, and the beer brewed here is known around the country as well! You can arrange a tour complete with tastings and lunch, or take a less expensive sightseeing trip around the brewery to see how it works and to have a taste of your favorite brew.
6. The Larz Anderson Park is just some two miles from Chestnut Hill and offers beautifully landscaped and waterscaped grounds, perfect for taking a leisurely stroll, flying a kite, or picnicking in the summer. In wintertime, bring your ice skates and enjoy a trip around the park’s ponds or trek around the grounds with your snowshoes.
When you’re in the market for the best roofing contractors in Chestnut Hill, call on the experts at Risk Free Roofing Boston. With over 45 years in the industry, a full one-year price lock guarantee, and an ironclad warranty for all their work, Risk Free Roofing Boston is the number one choice for all the roofing work you need to have done. Risk Free Roofing Boston also prides itself on their meticulous attention to detail and outstanding customer service, while offering only certified, factory-direct roofing shingles and tiles for every property. Never settle for less than the best roofing contractors in Chestnut Hill for all your commercial and residential roofing needs, which you’ll only find at Risk Free Roofing Boston!